Saturday, March 3, 2012

Good Morning Sunshine!

As a general rule I try to stay away from any food that is "processed", not to say that I don't ever partake, but generally you know? Like breakfast cereal? No way. Pretty much the worst thing for you in my opinion. So for breakfast I usually make eggs with corn tortillas or a smoothie. This morning I made a smoothie and it was a particularly good one:
  • Mixed berries (frozen ones from TJs)
  • A banana
  • Nancy's Yogurt (low fat plain is my faaaaavorite)
  • A handful of spinach
  • About 2 square inches of fresh ginger
  • And 2 teaspoons of spirulina

And I went for a run this morning! This is one of my favorite songs to listen to while running:


If you see me do a little shimmy while running I am likely listening to this song.

I thought I had some other stuff to mention in this post, but it has escaped me, I'll add it later if it comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment