Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hello World.

So, I had this other blog and I was mostly going to make tutorials about DIY stuff, but tutorials are a bitch to make. The setup and the photos and the explanation... So I decided it would just be better to make a blog that is a spin-off of my crafty business Machete. So my goal here is to just start a conversation about design and craft and other rad stuff going on out there in the world. I don't want to have to put a ton of thought into each post, but just share things that are inspirational and cool and fun and maybe some of the stuff I make/do/sell/participate in.

I am really inspired by a bunch of other blogs out there so from time to time I might share some things that I found through them (although I will try to keep that to a minimum, stuff is circulated enough!). Just feel free to comment in any way you like.

100_0295

Thanks and I hope you enjoy!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment